What You Will Hear
Hear from some of the companies and personalities driving the next generation of technology, and network with your industry peers.
Who Should Attend
Content Creators, Industry Professionals, VR Game Developers, Investors, 360 Video Professionals, Researchers, Metaverse Architects, VR Interaction Designers, Filmmakers, Hardware engineers, 3D Modelers, Developers, VR User Experience Designers, Marketers and anyone passionate about the future of mixed reality
If you would like to participate then contact Charmaine Baker : firstname.lastname@example.org
Address & Welcome:
Opening Keynote: Daydreaming with Google
Google led the way in bringing VR to millions through its’ revolutionary low-cost cardboard VR headset. Now it’s more sophisticated Daydream platform is set to ensure many more have the opportunity to experience interactive VR for a relatively low cost – using a mobile phone. Google’s Greg Ivanov, discusses Google’s strategy, its predictions for the future and how it is working with content makers in Europe.
Greg Ivanov, Business and Content Development, Google Daydream
Are We Ready for Mixed Reality?
The evolution of MR is a space that we are not used to and the changes that MR will induce in the society will be enormous. Human creativity and imagination will be expanded and the economy and industrial processes will be more efficient. However, with this also comes social breaches, a lack of understanding and inequalities.
- How will MR revolutionise our lives - could it do away with laptops, tablets and other such devices?
- Are we moving into a new era for personal technology?
- Which companies will define the 21st Century and provide a foundation for the future?
- What are the key pros and cons with MR?
Asad Arshad, Founder, Chairman & CEO, iFavour
Immersive Video Storytelling to Support Big Brands
Immersive video is the next best thing to seeing a product in person.
- What extent are consumers willing to explore immersive video?
- Are immersive video experiences hard to come by?
- What technological innovation are coming next?
Christophe Mallet, Co-Founder, Exzeb
Neil Mandt, Chief Executive Officer & Co-Founder, MANDT VR
11.00am Networking Break
Christopher Nundy, Innovation Manager, BBC
VR & Global Education
Medical experts can now share how VR will play such a pivotal role in the medical world.
Dr Shafi Ahmed, Director, Medical Realities
Mobile Games into VR Games
What are the top tips of adapting mobile games into VR games rapidly and effectively?
- Which mobile games have turned into serious eSports
- Which great location based games will get you started?
- Multiplayer – How sharing the gaming experience is more fun when played with others
- What can be applied to the development process?
Patrick O'Luanaigh, Founder & CEO, nDreams
Head Worn Devices
The future looks bright for head worn devices for both consumers and the enterprise.
- Which head worn devices have taken the medium mainstream?
- How are head worn devices going to revolutionise the VR world?
- What are the best VR headsets and which ones should you buy?
Christophe Mallet, Co-Founder, Exzeb
Enterprise Mixed Reality – The Possibilities of Gaming
A mixed reality game takes place in both reality and virtual reality simultaneously and allows us to explore our surroundings and go beyond “traditional” screen-based video games but what are the current possibilities and challenges of gaming?
- Which leading games developers are showing the way?
- How is a successful gaming product created?
- Why are we not always able to play the best games?
Simon Harris, Executive Producer, Supermassive Games Ltd
2.40pm Networking Break
VR & MXR – What does it Mean for the Industry?
VR and MXR now vastly influences industries such as: aerospace, automotive, energy, defence and medical and effects how we build, create and experience the world.
- How are these industries embracing the change?
- Which influencers are more important?
- What have these influences accomplished?
- How is immersive technology influencing and interacting with industries?
Ed Daly, Managing Director, Seeper
Jason Lovell, Founder/CEO, Captivate
4.00pm Networking Break
Closing Keynote: Cinematic MR Experiences
Hear how high production cinematic experiences are created and distributed, how video delay and multi-user environments has an impact and how film makers are embracing cinematic MR to reach audiences.