2:00 -2:10 - AIQ
Jazz Rasool, Research Fellow, Ravensbourne
- BioMan 100 Collection – For Women. Revolutionary heart rate monitoring sports bra.
Speaker: Nadia Kang, CMO, AIQ Smart Clothing
2:15 – 2:25 - DS Zodiac
- Demonstrating a cfilorux_socialNetworking interface ideally suited to integration with a wearable technology solution.
Speaker: John Jones, President, DS Zodiac
2:30 – 2:40 – Energenie
- Amazon Alexa
Speaker: Colin Howlett, Technical Director, Energenie
2:45 – 2:55 - Skyhook Customer hereO
– The hereO GPS Watch - with location powered by Skyhook, is the world’s smallest real-time cellular-connected GPS tracking device. Designed, developed, and geared to kids age 3 and up, parents can now enjoy true peace of mind with regard to their children’s safety. With real-time pin-point tracking, breadcrumb trail logging, and smart location alerts, parents can track their children’s whereabouts directly from the hereO Family smartphone companion app.
Speaker: Allon Gladstone, COO, hereO
3:00 – 3:10 - Infi-Tex
- 4 Wire Mat, set up as a football/gaming mat.
Speaker: Infi-Tex Engineers
3:15 – 3:25 - Alango Technologies
- BeHear™ is a self-tunable, truly personal Bluetooth® headset featuring advanced signal processing with hearing enhancement and assistive listening capabilities. This hearable embodies the Alango vision of a multi-functional, high-performance, low-cost alternative to traditional hearing aids.
Speaker: Ruth Bridger, Marketing Director of Assistive Products, Alango
3:30 – 3:40 - ZSK Technical Embroidery Systems
- ECG Shirt with Moss Embroidered Electrodes, LED Baseball Cap and structure of a Heating Jacket & Gloves.
Speaker: Melanie Hoerr, Manager Technical Embroidery Application, ZSK Technical Embroidery Systems
3:45 – 3:55 - Navdy
- See how to get directions, receive calls, texts and control your music without picking up your phone.
Speaker: Gareth Jones, VP & GM International, Navdy
4:00 - 4.10 - Ecolife - Healthy Breathing
- The world's first social platform for local air quality, both inside and outside buildings with recommendations to take appropriate actions.
Speaker: Adam Pastuska, CEO, EcoLife SP
4:15 - 4.25 - Activinsights
- Professional wearables for lifestyle measurement to improve health and performance.
Speaker: Stephanie Sargeant, Senior Brand Manager, Activinsights