WTS 2018 START UP COMPETITION
Entry for the Start Up Pitch 2018 has now closed. The competition will take place at the show from 2pm on the 14th March.
CALLING ALL ENTREPRENEURS
Enter the WTS 2018 Start-Up Competition!
If you are looking to create awareness, gain investment and invaluable press coverage, then what better platform to showcase your business, than at the biggest show for wearables and smart devices.
In 2017, we were inundated with entries which was not surprising as over 300 press were in attendance.
The lucky shortlisted companies got the chance to demonstrate their product in front of a packed audience and judging panel as well as take advantage of a free stand at the show.
So if you are a start-up with a great prototype or unique service proposition, please click here to enter.
CRITERIA FOR ENTRY
- Established less than 1 year as of the 1 July 2017
- Product must be a wearable, digital health or smart device, with a working prototype to demonstrate to the judges
- A unique wearable or IOT service will be considered
Max number of employees – 10
KEY REASONS TO ATTEND
- Gain awareness of your company to industry luminaries and stakeholders
- Take advantage of a free stand
- Attract valuable press attention
- Benefit from pitching experience in front of a judging panel
- Deadline for entry: 31st January 2018
|| 31 January 2018
||20 February 2018
The overall winner will be announced at the Wearable Technology Show on the 13th March 2018