WTS2016 Start Up Competition
Calling all Entrepreneurs
Enter the WTS2016 Business Start-Up Competition!
If you are looking to create awareness, gain investment and invaluable press coverage, then what better platform to showcase your business, than at the biggest show for wearables and smart devices.
In 2015, we were inundated with entries which was not surprising as over 300 press were in attendance.
The lucky shortlisted companies got the chance to demonstrate their product in front of a packed audience and judging panel as well as take advantage of a free stand at the show. The coveted award for 2015 went to Elvie.
For 2016, the winner will be named and presented with the Business Start-Up of the Year Award
on the main stage on the 15 March 2016
So if you are a start-up with a great prototype or unique service proposition, please click here to enter.
CRITERIA FOR ENTRY
- Established less than 1 year as at the 1 Jan 2016
- Product must be a wearable or smart device, with a working prototype to demonstrate to the judges
- A unique wearable or IOT service will be considered
- Max number of employees – 10
- Each entry will be interviewed as part of the screening process.
KEY REASONS TO ATTEND
- Gain awareness of your company to industry luminaries and stakeholders
- Take advantage of a free stand
- Attract valuable press attention
- Benefit from pitching experience in front of a judging panel
- Deadline for entry: 6 February 2016
Entry Deadline 6 February 2016
Shortlist Announcement 15 February 2016
To be shortlisted you will need to attend the Wearable Technology Show on the 15 March and present your product/service in front of a judging panel. The shortlisted companies will also receive a free stand at the show.
The overall winner will be announced at the Wearable Technology Show followed by the After Show Celebration Party.
If you would like to be part of the largest industry networking event – to celebrate the winners, network with your peers in an informal setting please click here to buy your ticket.